Monday, October 02, 2006

Here I am!

Oh man! I cannot believe how long it's been since I have written a post! So sorry, for all of you who check in on me regularly. It has been hard since hubby got home to keep up with anything. I just want to spend all my time with him. I have since gotten over my "You're bugging me, get away from me" stage and now am quite clingy. He goes back to work again tomorrow, so I am hoping to resume to a regular routine once again.
Well, I have a progress photo to share, and as you can see...I did not meet my deadline of finishing this guy up by Sept 25th, and I doubt that I will finish my October 10th deadline piece either, but oh well, who cares? So, here is Fright Night Friends. As you can see, not much has been done on it, but I have been spending much of my time with hubby. oh i also have a new hobby: City of Heros! The computer game. My husband is addicted to these games, he's an addicted gamer, as much as i love stitching he loves his games. And so one night I stayed up and watched him playing and it looked fun, and so he showed me how to play too. He helped me make a character and everything. I am still learning the ropes but it is fun. Another reason I have not been on here much is the fact that Rob home he spends alot of time on the computer, so I can't. Event hough he has put all my favorites on the Laptop, so I can read blogs and write them while he is on the desk top (We have Clearwire which allows us to be on line on two different computers at the same time) but I wanted to post a photo, so I needed to get on the PC so I could do so.
Another thing going on with me is health related. I have had a bad tooth that i have desperatley needed to get a crown on, but I have a horrid fear of the dentist and so I figured if it didn't hurt why bother? Well, it's now hurting, and I spent Friday Night in the ER getting a shot for the pain and I spent all day in bed on Saturday knocked out by the shot they'd given me the night before. So I finally, yesterday afternoon was able to clear the cobwebs of my drug hazed head enough to sit and watch TV, but had no energy to do much more than just that. So, anyway, like i said I think that I will be starting up a regular routine of stitching and bloggin once again this week as Hubby goes back to work tomorrow, after my dentist appt. tomorrow when I find out what I need to have done about this painful tooth, I plan on vegging in front of the TV with needle and thread and trying ot get these fall pieces completed.
Has anyone seen the October issue of The Cross Stitcher? Some really cute stuff in there! I had to get it yesterday while we were in Walmart. I hardley ever buy the magazines anymore because there is often not enough patterns in them to justify spending 6$ on them, so I only get them when I see three or more things that I would like to stitch, that way I know I am getting my money's worth! Well, hubby is watching TV, so I think I better get in the living room and enjoy my last day together with hubby before normal life starts up tomorrow. Maybe I will even put a few more stitches in my Fright Night Friends piece.

1 comment:

Von said...

You take good care of yourself Lana! Get that tooth taken care of. :)