Tuesday, September 26, 2006

No pictures yet...

I feel like I need to post some pictures, but I have not felt like going into the computer room, and getting the scanner up and going. You know? i keep thinking, it's an awful good thing that I don't do exchanges or Round Robins, because I can never stay on track with deadlines. My fright Night friends was to be done by the 25th, but of course, it's not done. I try, I really do, but it always seems like life gets in the way. I think that had DH not come home last week, I may have gotten it done, but with looking for a new car and all, I just have had no stitching time, really. Last night, I could have worked on it, because he was busy playing his game online, and basically ignoring me...yay!!! But then I felt like doing some writing. So I did that instead. I guess that is what happens when you have too many hobbies. You wish there was more time to get everything done. I did work on it a little bit yesterday morning while watching the 5th season of Smallville with DH, but I am still along way from a finish. I wonder if I just underestimate how long it will take me to finish something, and then feel disappointed when I can't meet my deadlines. I don't know, but i must keep reminding myself, this is a hobby! So what if I don't meet my deadlines? The world will not come crashing to a screeching halt if I don't finish by said dates. right? With that said, I am going ot go watch some TV and do some stitching.

2 comments:

Von said...

Don't stress about it sweetie. Try not to put a deadline on your projects and just stitch for the joy of it. It gets difficult to do when you see how productive other stitchers are, but we're all different. I've had to learn that God just set my engine at a lower speed than he set others. It's okay. :D

Lelia said...

Von has the right idea. Enjoy stitching!