Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I'm back!

I cannot believe it has been almost 10 days since my last post. I guess that is what happens when you have too many hobbies and they all clamber for your attention and want to be first. (Remember my mentioning the books and DVDs from Amazon?...Blame them!!!) I have not been stitching a whole lot, or reading blogs a whole lot, but this morning I made myself sit and read blogs, and really enjoyed myself! And so I have decided to write a little blurb here, and (gasp!) share a progress picture of Patchwork Bears, which is what I am still stuck on. I am really enjoying myself with this one. I do need to rotate out though, and get some work in on Snow Valley Express. As I was reading everyone's blogs I am seeing so many different projects being worked on by each of you and I think: What happened to my creative muses? Where DID they go? My ferver and excitement thinking about all my different projects and how I would rotate them around, and Deadlines for certain ones, and now I am lucky if I haphazardly pick up a project to work on half wittedly while I am a vegetable in front of the TV. I really need to get back into it. So, with that said here is a picture of my progress on Patchwork Bears.
...Ok! Never mind that thought! Blogger is being a pain, so no photo today but soon, I promise! I am going to try to stay on top of things (blogging in a timely manner, and stitching everyday) Maybe I need to start a new project? But who needs the guilt? =) Well, I will once again try to post that photo, then I'm done for now! Thank you all who have visited me here even if I have very little to write about.

1 comment:

Von said...

Hi Lana,
Even if you haven't been stitching, you've been indulging in some other hobbies - hurray! Can't wait to see your progress pics. :D