Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Well, it didn't nag quite loud enough!


As you can probably tell, Snow Valley Express has not captured my attention as of yet, however, I am still working on Patchwork Bears, here's my progress in the past few days, so far. I had a really hard time getting into this one when I first started it, but now I just keep stitching along on it, and I think it is starting to look really good, I just can't wait to get some of the backstitching in, I think like some of the Micheal Powell pieces, it is the black backstitching that really makes the piece pop, you know? Although this piece is already VERY colorful.
Maybe on eof these days I will actually get awayf rom this piece and move onto something else. One day. I actually have had thoughts of starting something new, but then I also have some fall pieces I want to work on as well, But for now this piece has captured my undivided attention, and that is just fine with me, I need to work on Snow Valley though, maybe I will work on it for an hour today and reward myself with some Patchowrk bear stitching after that. hmmm...? the reward system! Yes! That is what I think I need to do!

2 comments:

Faith Ann said...

I think I'd have a hard time putting Patchwork Bears down too. The colours are just so great and it looks like there are so many different areas to work on that you wouldn't get tired of it. I can't wait to see some backstitching!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Patchwork Bears looks so colourful and fun to stitch like a Michael Powel!

If it calls... it calls, stitch on it, finish it, and move on to a new project!