Tuesday, August 15, 2006

A day for stitching

Well, today is the first of my two days in a row I will have off, and I have something in my hot little hand that will ensure I will have hours of stitching to do tonight....my DVD set of the third season of Gilmore Girls. I got abou ttwo hours in on Patchwork Bears earlier today, and tonight I am going to settle in and watch my new DVD's and stitch on a card for my parent's anniversary, which is in two days, so it WILL be late, but better late than never, right? I hope to get it in the mail by Thursday and I think if I work on it most of tonight and most of tomorrow it should be done. We shall see. Well, I am off to make dinner and watch some TV, then settle in with needle and thread and spend the night stitching the night away.

No comments: