Sunday, July 23, 2006

what to do with a long relaxing day...

Why! The answer is so obvious! Stitch, of course! Actually I am starting ot tire of working on my dad's train. I actually worked about two more hours on it yesterday, so I need a break! However, I am getting the starters bug again! But, I think I will be good and just dig into my WIP's drawer and pull out something I haven't worked on in a long time. Hmmm...? Something with color! I am tired of all those yucky grays and blah colors in the train piece, it is time to break out of that. I am thinking something with patterns, and in various shades of green and purple..."Joy, Home, Love"!!! I don't even know when I last worked on that piece! Or! Maybe I will work on my "Birdhouses Unite". I also have a Winnie the Pooh project that I started a LONG time ago, like probably two years ago, and I could work on it. hmmm...the options are endless. I want to revamp my rotation (Yes, the rotation that isn't) I have various projects on the go, but I just sort of work on them as I feel like it. So, today is going to be a relaxing day,I think I may even go lay out int he sun and work on my tan...for ten minutes! like most of you out there, it is scorching here, not that that is anything different from the norm in TX. It's always very hot here in the summer, but unlike some of you, I have an Air conditioner! some of you who are not used to having this type of weather are not equipped for it, and so it is worse on you. My parents are in this predicament!

So, I am thinking that I will work on my tan for a bit today, and go to the grocery store to pick up some odds and ends, and then sit around and watch the Brady Bunch marathon and stitch. Well, I hope wherever you are that you are cool, and it isn't too hot.

No comments: