Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I got some stitching in...

It's about time! I was finally able to get a bit of stitching in on dad's piece yesterday morning. I worked on it about 1 and a hlaf hours, and you can barely see the progress. Today I am going to Santa Barbera with mom to go shopping. So, I guess I could have gotten up and stitched a bit while she is getting ready, but instead I am reading blogs. I am reading Bellastitcher (?) I think that is the name, it is really good, and inspiring. Makes me just want to sit down with my needle. so, I think I am going to go get ready and maybe I will have a bit of time to sit and get some stitching in before we leave. My mom takes FOREVER to get ready! So, I should have some time before we leave and maybe i can take it with me and work on it in the car. (as it takes about an hour to get there from my parent's home.)

1 comment:

Juanita said...

It sounds like you're having a wonderful time. Glad to hear you were able to do some stitching as well.