Friday, July 28, 2006

Do dolphins swim with frogs?

I didn't think they did, however, frogs have been swimming with my dolphins! I worked more on dolphin's domain today, and wonder of wonders, I am WAY off count. I am trying to figure out how to fix this problem, and as this was a kit, I don't want to rip out to much thread, as I may not have enough to complete the piece, and yet, I had to frog twice tonight, finally I put it away, and decided no more, and that I would try it again tomorrow! See? Nothing wants to cooperate with me lately! NOTHING!

Things were going great today, I was having a good day, I had put my problems out of my mind and was just enjoying my day, when my DH called. Now, don't get me wrong, I LOVE talking to him! I love it when he gets to call me and we talk. however, today I had a wonderful day and not thinking about my issues at hand, and then he had to bring it all up! Asking endless questions about this or that and what did I do about this or that, or have I dealt with this or that, and I just wanted to scream when I hung up the phone, because then I started panicking again! and my mind couldn't stop thinking about all the things that need to be done. So much for a peaceful nights sleep, I will be up all night worrying about all this crap again!

No!!! You know what? I will not, because I am going to go take a nice relaxing bubble bath and put on some meditation and relaxation music and let my mind empty out. And then I will go to sleep and in the morning, things will be much better! Maybe tomorrow I can figure out how to fix my dolphins. Or maybe i will work on another piece entirely.

Ooops, I promised a picture, but it is late and I'm exhausted! All this junk has me mentally and emotionally drained! Tomorrow I will post pics, I promise!

No comments: