Monday, June 26, 2006

SSSSOOOOO close I can taste it!

Ok, so how you can taste a happy dance is beyond me, but I am getting VERY close to a finish! All I have left to do is some back stitch for the grass and that is it, I should have a finished piccy tonight! that is if I actually get anything done on it, my mom comes in three days! and I have alot to do in preparation. Most of all house cleaning. and then I have to go to the Post office and mail out a love package for my DH and have them hold my mail while I am in California, and then I need to go to the store, and the vet to get my puppy some flea meds so she'll be protected while she is at the puppy sitters, while I'm in California. then I have some calls to make and lets see? I think that is it. So, I am not sure if I will get a finish tonight or not, but I will try! We shall see!
Ok, I am off to get to my list of things to do. Bye!

No comments: