Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Well, Happy Tuesday. Things here are starting to calm down a bit. And time is now just rolling on. It's been over a week since dh left, and things are alright. My friend came and installed the part for the car I got yesterday. So the car runs, but I took it around the block yesterday and I have no blinkers or anything. So, now I have to have him fix that, I am sure it is minor, probably just something that he disconnected when he had to take everything apart.
I'm not too worried about it.

Well, I have been back stitching a lot on my mom's November Quilt. I need to scan some pictures, I have also put in some time on Dolphin's Domain, and need to scan pictures of that too. Guess I should do that today. I haven't been posting too much, as I have been trying to stay busy...sorta. I find that I sack out in front of the TV for an awful lot of time, and during this time I have been doing some stitching, but I have mostly just been a couch potato. I have been reading others blogs, but don't feel like I have anything significant to say, so I haven't been writing as much on here. I guess I can post photos, so you can at least see how things are coming along. I have been thinking about trying to organize a rotation...again. But, who am I kidding? I never stick to them, so I don't know...
Yesterday was beautiful here, so I spent a lot of time outside sunbathing and reading. I haven't been up to much of anything, hobby wise, I spend a lot of time with the puppy, and watching TV, So, yesterday I MADE myself turn off the TV, and go outside and enjoy some reading. I really need to cut back on my TV time. Yes, I should cut it to two hours in the morning/afternoon,and two hours in the evening. actually evening TV is a disapointment to me. Last night I had the hardest time trying to find something to watch. and I pay almost 70 dollars a month for cable! You'd think that with paying THAT much, for a service I'd actually be satisfied...but, no! Oh well. Well, I think I am gonna get going and do some exercising. I have really been slacking off in that department too!

One thing I am noticing, is there is more food int he house. Last night I made a box of Hamburger Helper, and usually when DH is here we have no leftovers, he is a big guy (6'2, weighs over 200 pounds) and eats alot. And I still have anough left over for probably two more meals, from what I made last night for me! How nice. =)

1 comment:

Mia said...

I hear you about the nothing on t.v., Lana. That is my best stitching time when I have the t.v. on. BUT when I have to spend about a half hour finding something, it seriously cuts into my stitching time. LOL

It sounds like you are settling into a routine of sorts. I hope the time goes fast til your DH is home again. Enjoy the nice days outside. I bet the puppy loves it. :)