Monday, May 29, 2006

Happy Memorial Day!

Well, yesterday was the day from hell! I dealt with way too many people, and too much noise! Everyone was getting all their stuff together for the long weekend/holiday shindigs, and family gatherings and whatnot. Sometimes my days just breeze by, but yesterday was TOO long, and I get to deal with it all again today! But! In about 13 hours, I will be home and not have to go back to that place for 69 hours! yippeee! Then I only have to work a handful of hours before I get another day off! So, if I can just make it through today, I can breatha sigh of relief and relax! For almost three whole days. (Just three hours shy of three whole days)

Thus being said, I have to admit, that! I didn't do any stitching at all yesterday. And it was Sunday-Nov. Quilt day, and even though I didn't stitch on it yesterday at all, I do have a progress picture, so here it is! i still have alot of backstitching to do, and alot of it is hard to see, because it is dark brown on brown, on the wheels of the wagon, but it is getting done. I even got up super early this morning (Yeah, how many people do you know set their alarms for 5 in the morning on a Holiday?) anyway, I have to work at 10:30, so I thought I would try to get a good nights rest because I didn't get very much sleep the night before, and I am guessing that is why yesterday seemed so awful to me. I went to bed at 10 last night, so I could get up nice and early and get some stitching in before work. now how dedicated is THAT?! or maybe I should say How Addicted is THAT?! So, I am hoping that if I get to do some stitching this morning before going into work, maybe the day will be better. I am all rested up from a good nights rest, and add some relaxing stitching in there I should be good to go! Hope you all have a great Holiday, and don't forget to remember those who have done their jobs for the land of the free!

No comments: