Sunday, May 28, 2006

doing well so far...


...With my rotation, that is! I worked on Dolphin's Domain yesterday a little bit before having to go into work, here is a picture.

It is hard to tell from this photo, but I put just a bit of Light grey into the dolphins, there is probably less than 100 stitches in there, but! I did work on it, in so doing, I kept with my rotation! Yay for me! I have to work this entire holiday weekend! I cannot wait for tomorrow to be over! Then I have two days off, then work 5 hours Thursday and off Friday. Yesterday I worked 7 hours, today I work 8 hours, tomorrow I work 8 hours. Although I guess you could say I volunteered to work a full 8 hours tomorrow anyway, the store is only open until 6 because of the holiday, well for some reason the electronic printout of the schedule had the normal hours for my schedule, meaning they scheduled me until 9, so I was scheduled to work 1:30-9, but if I did go in at 1:30, I would only get 5 hours because the store really closes at 6, (clean up and getting all the stragglers out takes us about half an hour) So, I asked my manager if I could come in at 10:30 and then I would be getting a full eight hours, which was what I was scheduled for. So, I guess it is partly my fault, but oh well. I am looking forward to my days off this week, though, oh the bliss of three days off! ::sigh::

Last night, my friend Dianna and I went to a bar and watch a guitarrist that she is a groupie of, that was alright. It was weird though, because last night I was super tired after work and I really didn't want to go, plus I'd hurt my back at work, and I am a major intravert, so after I have been in a store around what seemed like millions of people all day, the last thing I want to do is go to a dumb smokey bar and listent o music that is being played WAY too loud for the tiny space it is being played in. So, I really didn't enjoy myself as much as I could have! But oh well. I would have much rather been at home stitching or sleeping. I am dreading today at work, because although I was dead tired last night, whenI got home I couldn't go to sleep until after 2 in the morning, and for some DUMB reason I was awake this morning at 5:30! So, I CANNOT wiat for today to be over! Actually I cannot wait for tomorrow to be over! I just want the next 48 hours to fly by! Sometimes I really hate my job!

No comments: