Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Hi!

What a dumb title. Well, today is my day off, and I am thinking about doing some stitching. For some reason, I have not stitched in a while. I think I worked on my mom's Nov. Quilt the other day for half an hour.

But1 back to my Easter piece, I think I am going to put the Easter bear from 101 Bear personalities on the side. (Remember I did the Irish one for st. Patty's day.?) However, i have not had the stitching bug lately, but today I feel like some stitching is in order. I really need to read blogs, I haven't read any for a few days now, well I tried to catch up yesterday, but then I got antsy and couldn't sit there anymore. the thing I hate about exercising, is it takes the fun out of being lazy. I feel like I have hyper activity disorder! I always have to be doing something. I sit to do some stitching and five minutes later I find myself washing dishes! what the heck?! So, today I have the day offf rom work, and I am going to sit, and stitch, I didn't do any exercise today, so we shall see if I can do it, I'll probably sit down to stitch and jump up to work on muscle work outs, or something. I need help.

Anyway. Not much going on here. Just trying to figure out how to finish this easter piece. and you are most right, ladies, this was supposed to be a bellpull, but because I cut it too short, I feel like I want to put more on it, but whatever I do I will have to put it on the sides, making it too wide for a bell pull. Maybe I should go back to kindergarten and learn how to count. Oh I also need to finish up Nov. quilt, my mom's b-day is in ten days, and I truly do not see it getting finished in time! Ah pooey! Where are those stitching elves when I need them?!

3 comments:

Nancy in IL said...

Lana, congrats on the Easter piece, and it does speak bellpull to me also, but I would "frame" it with a cute small Easter print and forget the bunny---maybe have itty bitty bunnies in the print.

And you asked me if I had read any of Debbie Macomber's other books besided the Cedar Cove series. No, but now, I would like to. I think I saw a newer one of hers in Walmart last night, but I didn't tarry because I was in one of those stupid, humiliating little battery-powered carts (with my broken leg), and all I wanted to do was get out of there.

Juanita said...

I literally laughed out loud when I read the first sentence of your post today. I usually draw a complete blank when I try to think of a title for my blog entries, so I knew *just* how you felt. LOL

Congratulations on finishing the Easter project. I like Nancy's idea of finishing it as a bellpull and adding some fun Easter fabric. There are some really cute ones out there.

Faith Ann said...

What a cute Easter piece!!

I know *exactly* what you mean about exercising cutting down your stitching time. I've found the same thing over the last few months. Is it because we have more energy from exercising so we feel more like doing other things? or we feel obligated to exercise because we know it's good for us? I don't know. I think it's a healthy trade-off though.