Thursday, March 09, 2006

Pictures...


I know I already posted this morning, but I sat and worked on the Easter Bellpull for a few hours this morning, and so I thought I would post a picture. This morning I finished the outline of the A and some of the fill in on it, as well as all the work you see on the E and above the E is a blue blob which is the start of the word "Happy" And I have decided that I will omitt a flower fromt he original pattern that was in between the words "happy" and "Easter" But I plan on keeping the heart and the two flowers on either side of the heart above the word Happy. And now I still have to pray that I have room enough for the entire Bunny at the bottom! Oh why didn't I measure it correctly? Oh well.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Looks like you are making great progress! Looks like a fun project to stitch. :D

Von said...

It's going to be great even if you have to leave off the bunny. :D

Litla Skvís said...

It looks great! Don't worry about the bunny, I am sure he/she will forgive you :D