Thursday, March 09, 2006

New Magazines!

Last night me and DH went out to eat, and since we were so close to the mall, I asked him to drop in so I could spend the gift card he got me for the book store there for Valentines day.

So! I got the latest issues of The Cross Stitcher and Stoney Creek, lately I haven't liked what I see in the magazines but they had some adorable Easter and Spring things in them so I got them. There are at least 3 or 4 projects I would do in these each, so those are good odds, since lately I haven't been interested in the stuff they have been publishing in these Mags.

Well, I just had my two days off, and now it is back to work today. But, not for a few hours yet, and I rented the latest disc from Gilmore Girls season 5, so I plan to sit and stitch on my Easter Bellpull while watching. Or maybe work on St. Patty bear...oh the possibilities are endless!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I have been feeling the same way about TCS and Stoney Creek. I was thrilled to see a few patterns I would stitch this time around. I feel the same way about the egg bag in TCS. My issues is that I wouldn't stitch one for anyone in particular, so what would I write across the top? Decisions, decisions.