Friday, February 03, 2006

Yikers! February already??!!!

Well, yesterday after I posted that progress picture of Love, Joy,Home I realized that time is running out for my parents pieces to be finished! So, away went Love, Joy, Home, away went the Birdhouses, away went Dare to Dream, away went The Abbey, and now all there is are Nov. Quilt and Snow Valley Express, and lets hope this helps me get them completed. Yesterday I put in about an hour and a half worth of work on Nov. Quilt, I am just about finished with the left side of the pattern,then I will be about half finished and ready to move onto the right side! I am hoping to have the entire left side completed this weekend, but we shall see how that goes, I still have quite a bit, especially when you add in the fact that I still have ALL the back stitch to do too. So, maybe by next weekend is a more realistic goal. I really don't have a goal for Snow Valley Express, but I will keep trying to do at least one thread on it a day.

Oh and to answer you, Juanita, Love Joy Home is by Ursula Micheal, and that pattern was featured in the June 2005 issue of The Cross Stitcher. Well, I am off to watch more Rescue Me, and stitch on November Quilt.

No comments: