Sunday, February 26, 2006

a little more progress, and no DMC for me!

Well, I didn't make it to the sale. I found out about it on Thursday night, and i had to work friday night, and Saturday I slept in and didn't make it before going to work. And yesterday was the last day of the sale. Pooey! oh well.

I have been working on my easter...thing. However, I have made an embarrassing mistake! I hope I have enough fabric to finish it. Now looking at it, I am not sure the fabric is long enough to get the whole design on it, even if I do, there will be very little left for making it into anything. I may just leave the top portion that says "Happy" off, and hope I still have enough room to stitch the rabbit at the bottom, (I think I do, though) Yeah, who needs to have a "Happy" Easter, they can just have an.... "Easter"! =P

I was going to post pictures, but I will do that later, I think. Maybe tomorrow, when I have more time, as I have to be at work at 12:30 today, I only have a few hours.

Off I go to read Blogs, and then get some stitching in! Thank you all for the comments!

1 comment:

Von said...

There will always be another sale, Lana!
Glad you've thought of a way to salvage your "Easter"! It's just your own interpretation of the design, lol!!