Saturday, February 11, 2006

I did it!

What'd I do? Well, yesterday's post was all sorts of hooplah about how I was starting to get into a sort of slump, and what to do about a rotation.

Well, yesterday I worked on "Patchwork Bears" for a little bit, so I could work on something else other than November Quilt. and i think it worked today I am going to get back to my Nov. Quilt piece. I think I should devote four days of the week to N. Q and the other three days to something I want to stitch. That way I will be getting lots done on Nov. quilt, and yet I still will be getting some work into the things I want to stitch as well. so, Mon, Weds, Fri. and Sun. are N.Q. days and Tues, Thurs, Sat. are stitch for Lana days. I think I will pick three pieces and work those three this month then when March comes change it up a bit. so, my rotation looks like this:
M-N.Q
T- Patchwork Bears
W-N.Q
TH- Birdhouses
F-N.Q.
S- Dolphins domain(?)
S- N. Q

For some reason I can't think of what I want to put into Saturdays spot. maybe Dare to Dream?Oh! I should put Snow Valley Express in there. Hmmm...I don't know if this will quite work, we shall see.
Well, I think i will go get some stitching in, on what i don't know yet, but something!
Happy stitching!

2 comments:

Von said...

Glad you found a way out of the slump and put some fun back into your stitching!!

Anne S said...

I should have kept reading before posting, huh? haha. Good to see you have worked out a rotation - I think it sounds like a great idea to give you a good mix of projects, as well as giving your main project more time ... and I spotted those Dratteds in there too LOL :D