Sunday, January 01, 2006

progress picture:

And here is Birdhouses of America Unite:


As you can see I have gotten sorta far. I think this is at like 5 or 6 hours. It is a quick stitch. I would put my progress on abbey on here too, but it is truly just a blob of blue, so I don't think I will yet. I want to get a bit further with that one before I post a picture. I think I am at about 4 or 5 hours on that one right now. Tonight I was actually just going to work a bit on November Quilt. I really need to keep up with my work on that one, as well as with Snow Valley Express. So, tonight I am going to get some time into it. I worked a tiny bit on it earlier today while I watched a movie, but not enough to catalogue any time on it. Well, I am going to go work on November Quilt, and see if I can't get some progress in on it. Happy new year!

No comments: