Saturday, January 07, 2006

Not much stitching going on...

The past few days I have been in a stitching slump- big time. Thursday I didn't pick up a needle at all, I spent all my time doing housework until it was time to go to work, and yesterday I put about 30 stitches (if that) in on November Quilt. I don't know why I am feeling this way. I hate it when I get in slumps. I read all these blogs so I should be super inspired, and I am, sorta, I am seeing lots of progress pictures, and lots of new starts and I think I should pick up "The Abbey", or something and get some progress in on it, but I haven't done so yet. Maybe today before I go off to work. I don't go in until 3:30 this afternoon, so if I start now I have 7+ hours to get some serious stitching in. But the question is, will I? Come to think of it, I will. I am going to finish this post here, and grab "The Abbey", or "Snow Valley Express" and get to work, because I really need to. O.k. with that said I don't have much else to ramble on about, so here I go, to break this stitching slump right now. Bye! Or, maybe I will work some more on Patchwork Bears. hmm...the possibilities are endless!

2 comments:

Von said...

Hi Lana, Sorry that you're not feeling the joy in your stitching today. It's o.k.! Maybe there's something else you need to focus on for a little while and then the excitement will return. We all go through times like that :)

Anne S said...

Lana, we all go through stitching slumps - you'll pick that needle up again when you're ready :) Your works in progress are all looking great - and hubby's eagle looks pretty darned good so far too :)