Sunday, December 11, 2005

Progress on Home Love Joy Sampler

Well, here is my sampler at 10 hours, just as promised, I want to do updated pictures every ten hours.

Yesterday I got no stitching in at all, unless you count the ten minutes I picked it up yesterday, which I don't. We spent the morning reading and relaxing and then in the afternoon, we wen tot blockbuster, and then to get a bite for lunch, and then home to hang up Christmas lights, and we did that until it was time for me to go to work, int he late afternoon.

When I got home around 10 last night, I didn't feel like picking up my stitching. This morning, I got right up at 7:15 and did about an hours worth of stitching on HLJ, and when I am done on here I will go back to Dare to Dream, until I have to get ready to head off to work. I get out of work fairly early today (6pm) so I am thinking that I should be able to get some good progress in on something tonight. I keep thinking i need to pick up november quilt, as the last time i touched it was when i scanned it to put it on my blog, which was...a while ago! so, maybe I will make myself work on Snow Valley and November Quilt this week, since I really need to.

well, off to get a bit more in on Dare to Dream, before it is off to work. Bye!

No comments: