Thursday, December 01, 2005

New Stash!

Well, yesterday I worked on November quilt for two hours. Today, I haven’t touched my stitching at all…unless you want to count the 5 minutes I worked on a precious moment one for my mom that I worked on while I was reading my blogs. It was one I started a few years back,and have yet to finish. It wouldn’t take much to complete either. I am so bad! I just bought myself something from Herrschners! They are having a sale on one of my favorite patterns, it’s a kit of “I love Teddy” regularly 20$, now only 7. something. I have to get it! So, here it goes! Going to get it now. I hope Hubby doesn’t read this!

Well, it should be here soon, I hope! Yippee! The last time I ordered from them it took only 4-5 days, I think. I hope it is that quick this time too! I couldn’t pass it up!

Well, I am off to stitch now! Bye!

No comments: