Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Just a post to post.

I don't have much to ramble on about, this morning I put another hour in on Dare to Dream. I think it is going to be one of those pieces that doesn't go too quickly. Then I put about 40 mins. into "Home, Love,Joy". I thought that tonight would be a good night to settle into bed with my stitching. For some reason, that is my favorite place to stitch. I try to get comfy on the couch, can't do it, on the floor is alright, but after awhile it makes my behind hurt, so my bed is my favorite place, I think that comes from the fact that when I lived at home with mom and Dad my room was my safe haven. I spent ALOT of my time there, but it was so crowded with stuff that I would sit on my bed to do anything-read, write, homework, stitch, and to this day that is my favorite place to do most of anything! My husband gets "mad" at me because he says I'm a hermit, and I never come out of my room, and he thinks it is rediculous, since I have a whole 4 bedroom house now to be out in, but I am most comfortable in my room, on my bed. I can sometimes get comfy on the couch, but not too often. I like the small cacoony feeling of a smaller room, I can't explain why. But anyway, so after I am done with this post I will go get in bed with a cup of cofee (decaf!) and stitch to my happy hearts content, until hubby comes in to go to bed.
Happy stitching! oh, we are supposed to get some snow/sleet tonight, and tomorrow, oh yay. I like snow but not when I have to be out in it, and since i have to go to work tomorrow, this will not be fun, how come it couldn't be that way Thursday when I don't have to go out in it?!

No comments: