Friday, December 30, 2005

Friday already?!

Wow! Where did this week go? I can't believe I haven't posted since Tuesday. Well, I have just been putting my first stitches in on "The Abbey", and also working my way through the Birdhouses of America Unite. Which is coming along quickly.

So much for Dare to Dream and November Quilt and Snow Valley express. I don't even remember the last time I worked on those pieces! See? This is why I have a ton of WIP's and hardly ever happy dances! I love to start new pieces and when I do, I forget about other pieces. Oops.

This year, though I am hoping to be different, but I have so many new ones I want to do this year!! I think I need to get more WIP's finished, before I start any more new ones! But it is so hard! I really should try to get a rotation down, that way I will be practically guaranteed to get maybe at least two finishes done this year! That was a joke, really.

Rob is doing really well with his Eagle, he works on it quite a bit.

Well, not much else to write about. I have about 600 stitches in on "The Abbey", and I, just this morning, finished pulling all the threads I will need for that one. I think I will try to get some progress pictures in later, maybe tonight or tomorrow.

1 comment:

Von said...

Hi Lana, Keep plugging away at those wips and you'll do more dancing! It really is a marvelous feeling to put those last few stitches into a project - but then it's so exciting to put those first stitches into a new one, lol!