Tuesday, October 25, 2005

fall...finally (sigh)

Well, just this weekend fall has fallen, with a bang! Saturday it was beautiful out, high 70's low to mid 80's sunny, a little breeze, felt like the late stages of spring. Then Sunday was dark and windy and cloudy and we thought it might rain, felt really like fall. Yesterday we woke up to frost on our windows and this morning as well. I would say fall is here. I hope I don't jinx it, as this is my favorite time of the year, and I love lighting the fire place,and the crisp coolness and the colors, it just gets you in the mood for the Holidays, doesn't it? Well, it does me!

Well, again nothing got done in the stitching arena yesterday, even though I said I was going to sit and stitch, it never quite happened. Well, let me rephrase that, "stitching" didn't happen, prepping did. I had to put all those new flosss colors onto bobbins so I can put them in their rightful places in my color boxes, so that is what I did! So, more of the mundane "chores" of stitching. I really ought to look into hiring someone for these things, anyone interested? Please e-mail me your resume'! =)

Have a great stitchy day everyone, and as always, happy stitching!

No comments: